Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Raspberry Patch











We just found a little "jewel", as Ryan called it, in West Mountain, Ut. A really great family, the Mckay's, have planted a huge raspberry patch for everyone to come and pick and buy berries for really good price. You bring your own buckets or boxes and start pickin'. :) We spent a couple of hours enjoying it all. It was beautiful! We picked 5 pounds of deep red raspberries! The boys were bordering on sickness by the time we left. We'll be going back in a week or two. It was a good time!

6 comments:

The Hardys said...

That is a jewel, oh I love harvest time!! Your peaches and those berries look so delish...it looks like you guys are having a great fall! Full of fun activities and school!

Chelsie Wilde said...

OH Jess, we miss you guys! You are such a good mom! Always doing fun stuff!

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

OMG Jess- where is this and why didn't we get an invite? Let us know when u go again, cuz I want to go. Love ya!!!

Linda said...

Looks like so much fun. Awesome to be able to actually pick enough at one time to go home and do something with. My patch isn't quite big enough to do that yet and they usually get eaten before I have enough for jam or anything. The pictures are so fun and tell a great story. I love the one of Logan in his hat picking and the one of Caleb with his beautiful smile in the stroller. We miss you guys.

cherie said...

I got in all by myself. Can you belive it? I love the front page to your blog and now I will be seeing it more often. Yeah!

Aly said...

Yum. I love raspberries! I wish nate loved them as much as me and I wish we could go pick together. My kids would love it!