Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Sweet Boy

Braxton was just sitting here crying/whinning for the past few minutes. I asked him a couple of times to tell me with his words what was bothering him, but his kept crying. I started losing my patience and TOLD him to stop whinning and use his words. :) He finally got it out... "Logan and I ate all the halloween candy and you didn't get any!" He is so sweet. I tried reassuring him that I would be just fine, and thanked him for thinking about me. :) They had snuck under the office desk and were "hidding" while devouring the candy we got for trick-or-treaters. I always get it early... and it's always gone by mid October. Ryan has given in and realizes that I will blow 5 bucks on candy that will serve no purpose, other than making me blissfully happy! I love stuffing it in halloween dishes and whatnot. And, yes, I do realize it isn't even October. :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Did they get sick tummies? I do the same thing. (Well, I don't hide under the desk)but we have blown through a bag of halloween candy this week.

Aly said...

That is hilarious! All of it. Braxton, you, the candy. So funny!

The Hardys said...

He is SO sweet, it's cute that he was sad for you, not sad that the candy was gone for halloween night :)