

Today has been filled. The boys have been very wonderful and we've been enjoying our time finding fun things to do. Today we sang and ate breakfast, had tub time and watched a church video. Then it was time to go to church. It was quite the juggling act. The boys were doing so great, and then Braxton had to go to the bathroom. I got up and tried to get them to follow me. Braxton took off and Logan wouldn't leave the bench. We were sitting in the front. It was awkward. I tried getting logan to come and he wouldn't. I thought if I started walking up to the door he would follow me... he didn't. Braxton was gone by then. One of the men in the young men's presidency, with ryan, came to get logan... uh oh. I knew there would be screaming. he doesn't like to be with anyone that isn't mom. One of my friends came into the hall to see if she could help. I asked her if she could sit by logan, as I knew the scene that was being made in the chapel! It's nap time, passed lunch time and Logan was tired and not having any of it. I took braxton to the bathroom and heard logan out side the door. He came to find me when Jessie sat down with him. This was the biggest event of the day, so, there you have it daddy! All went relatively well, minus sacrament meeting. Oh yeah, except for this...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Jess. And how about the snacks all over the floor with Logan...fun times, right?
Post a Comment