




The boys and I ventured down to Southern Utah to spend some time with my parents. We had a great time with the animals, especially the boys. They LOVE helping feed and care for them. Braxton has fed the animals with both of his papa's before. He walked right over and picked up the pitch fork. He started stabbing hay an throwing it in the corral. I began to stop him, but dad said he knew just what he was doing. :) There were cows, (Logan's favorite) chickens, horses and sheep. We cooked and ate, talked and played. It was a good time had by all... I HOPE!! We miss you Ryan! The boys pray for you in every prayer. Last night we were all laying together on Grandma and Papa's bed. We had prayed and we were all ready for bed. We were talking and watching the food network channel (one of my favorites!) and Braxton asked if we could have a prayer for Daddy to be safe. Caleb is teething. Poor kid is chewing on anything he can find. Carrots are his choice of chew. :) We are enjoying these summer days and ESPECIALLY the summer nights.
2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! Caleb is such a little precious gem :) And Braxton and Logan are getting so big. What lucky boys to have grandparents on both sides with animals and lots of stuff to do outside. I like the pictures with the lambs the best :)
Cute! I love how farmy your boys are. I know that isn't a really a word, but I'm using it anyways.
Post a Comment