




This litte man is such a talker! He would rather talk than anything else, even when he's really hungry, if I smile at him while making eye contact, he'll stop eating and engage in a very delightful conversation. :) He has a very sweet and calm nature. He does not like loud voices or when his brothers are sad. He will start crying if they are wrestling, even if it's just for fun. He is a tender baby! I can't wait to see even more of his personality as he grows and experiences more. He loves music and being outside. He loves his bath time, more so when he isn't getting washed from three different sets of hands. :) He is such a joy. I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father for all of these wonderful boys.
5 comments:
Wow 5mths already? where has the time gone. You sure had a busy fun filled weekend. Hope to see you guys again real soon.
Crazy!! I can't wait to see our little boys together someday!
Jess, your boys are so adorable! I can't believe you have 3 kids now. And you of course are so beautiful!
I cannot believe he is already 5 months!! That means that we have not seen each other in WAY WAY too long. Looks like you guys are having of fun summer full of fun things to do! We need to get together!!! Are we getting together on Monday with Krista? Lets take the ids somewhere fun too! Call me!
He is SOOOO adorable. What a great smile and personality! I love the picture of Caleb and Logan (close-up) and also the last one with you and Caleb. It sounds like he may be the little peacemaker :)
Post a Comment