Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Six






Ryan's Dad was down in Southern Utah at the same time we were! We were able to visit with him while he was visiting the store. The boys were more than delighed to be given some special treatment with some of the.... toys :) Braxton was in heaven. He LOVES guns. He has never held a real one until now. I don't think he'll ever forget it.

4 comments:

*Tiffany and Jarrod* said...

Oh boy he looks like a natural holding that gun. Definitely doesn't look like it's his first time. I think we should be afraid, very afraid. You guys look like you are having lots of fun and Ry will be home before you know it. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang those kids are cute! I miss you guys like crazy and I can't wait to come home! Looking at these pictures almost made me cry! I have been gone way to long and am so excited to be able to be with you again! It sounds crazy but I am pretty sure all three of the boys have grown since I left. I love you guys and will be home soon! Boys, make sure you help mommy with everything around the house. Braxton and Logan, why don't you two talk to mommy about some fun things we can do when I get home. I love you all!

Mandi said...

Great pics, Jess. I bet the boys totally loved their special time with Papa at CAL Ranch :) Braxton does look like a natural with the guns. Too bad they can't start hunter's safety courses until they are 12 (last I knew anyway). Who plans on teaching him to hunt to bring food home for the family?? We love you.

Aly said...

Okay, I am disturbed! Your boys are so adorable, though. I can't believe how grown up they are looking.