




I was in a Relief Society board meeting the other day and my President asked us to think about our sisters for a minute. I have one. She asked us to think about our relationship; how often we think of them, how much we love them. She asked us to think about how much we call and talk or inside jokes we have. Then she asked us to think about the sisters that we visit teach. She asked us if we love our spirit sisters as much as we love our blood sisters. Then she challenged us to get to know them like we know our blood sisters. To learn their likes and dislikes, and to love them as we do our own sisters. It say it was eye opening would be an understatement. It was a lesson learned for me. After learning that lesson I reflected more and more on my sister and the relationship we have. I love my sister so much. She is such a strong person. She has been through so much in her life and has risen above unfairness and hard times. She is kind to everyone and makes those around her feel important and loved. She is such a talented woman. Athletic and fun, musically inclined, gracious and sweet, and always looking to see what she can help with. She has helped so many people in their lives. I love my sister!
1 comment:
What a sweet post. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment