Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brothers















My sweet sister-in-law gave the boys these T-shirts. We had a blast taking these pictures. I am NOT a photographer. These boys are so adorable. We are loving having three boys and treasuring every stage. Braxton is getting so big. I can't believe how old he looks in these pictures!! Thanks Mandi!

4 comments:

The Hardys said...

haha those shirts are too cute. I love the one on the couch where they are squooshed together and caleb is looking up

Linda said...

They looks so cute. I love the shirts. I love the story about Logan being able to talk and get the story straight now too.

Mandi said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love these pictures. I was going to say the one with the 3 of them looking up from the ground (heads together) is my fave, but I also love the one with Logan looking up at Braxton.

Linda said...

It's me again. I think I need you to load these "brother" t-shirt pictures onto my snapfish under the sharpboys album so I can get some prints. Please!!!