Lately we have been having a problem with, Braxton and Logan, identifying who really did what to each other...
They will be playing in the other room and we'll hear logan scream, "No Bubba! No!" When we begin the interrogation, Braxton will deny everything we ask him of and Logan is frustrated not knowing how to explain what happened. He hasn't been able to tell us what happened. Last night the same old thing happened. I called the boys into the family room and asked what happened. Braxton said that nothing happened. I asked him again and he again denied doing anything. I asked Logan is Braxton hit or pushed him. Logan said yes and Braxton said that Logan fell. This is the good part. Logan looked up at Braxton very determined and said, "Braxton hit my leg!" Braxton's eyes got really wide and he looked at me nervously. Trying not to laugh, I asked Braxton if he hit Logan's leg. Braxton slowly started nodding his head yes and smiled sheepishly. It looks as though Logan is starting to talk and Braxton won't be getting away with what he previously has. It was seriously funny.
5 comments:
Caleb is so precious!!
HAHAHAHAHA TOO funny! You know, the oldest seems to get put in their place at some point, don't they. Oh boy, I believe this is where parenting gets fun! Right?! I can't wait! Wait, YES I CAN!
Way to stand up for yourself Logan! I wonder how much Braxton has gotten away with in the last year...I think it is hilarious that he had a very obvious expression of surprise and guilt when Logan ratted him out :)
HAHAHAH!!! Oh man J and I are laughing so hard when we were reading this. I can just imagine how suprised Braxton was when Logan told on him. Jarrod and I often talk about how Logan will one day be bigger than braxton and get him back...only time! Love and miss you guys!!!
I laughed when I read this! I could see the whole scene playing out in my mind. Sounds like Logan was seriously motivated to find his words. The game is up for Braxton. . .at least with Logan, but there's always Caleb! :o)
Post a Comment