




This little guy has such a sweet personality. Time has gone by very quickly this go-round. (I'm sure it is due to all of the help we've received from family and friends) We have had a great time with Caleb. The boys have loved him and been really good to him. Logan is especially fond of his little brother. He helps with everything... We are loving the weather warming up and spending lots of time outside. We took Caleb out yesterday for the first time. I thought his face was in the shadow of this hat, but part of his face was apparently in the sun. He had a little red spot last night. OOPS. He's fine, of course, but he did get a little burn. He is a SWEETHEART! Nothing outrageous or too exciting to report, but life is great and I LOVE NOT BEING PREGNANT!! :)
9 comments:
He is too cute! I cant believe I havent met him yet! I think he looks a lot like Logan in the first two pictures but I cant believe how light he is!! His hair is even blonder than Logans was at this stage, wasn't it? I will call you on Tuesday and hopefully we can come see you guys!
P.S. I CANT wait to not be pregnant either!
What a sweetheart. He is so cute. I can't believe you have 3 boys. How fun!
He is so cute! I hope you are getting some rest since you are now a mom of three boys!
So beautiful. I'm glad he's fitting in so well with the schedule and roll of the family. Thank you for posting.
Hey, thanks for inviting me to your blog. I can't believe you have 3 kids now. Congratulations. It's so great to keep in touch. Hope you're doing well!
you love not being pregnant and I love NEW BABIES, so that works out well for me :) He is such a cutie. I am glad you are all doing well. We love you!
He is so stinking adorable. I wish I could come snuggle him. I miss you!
Uhm, so I need to see this baby! I feel so left out! Hey, I love not being pregnant too!! yipee! That's it, I am coming uninvited!
Post a Comment