Monday, September 28, 2009

Sweet Boys







Braxton and I were laying up in the playroom watching Toy Story the other day. I was trying to get comfortable, and not succeeding. He got up and left the room and came back with two pillows. :) He asked me if laying on the pillows would help me. I am so thankful for such a sweet little boy. This is one of the many little sweet things he's done in the past couple of weeks. I think he watches his Dad more than we know. Logan is coming into his own crazy personality. He's constantly trying to make Braxton laugh. It's so fun seeing them grow up together.






3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is too sweet! I'm glad your little guys is ok after his late night stitches! Yikes! So when do you find out what you are having!?? You guys need to come up and play with us!

Mandi said...

What a sweetheart! I loved being around you guys and getting to see their little personalities this summer. I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together, but very grateful for the time we do get together. Thanks for sharing.

sharpest family said...

Jess, I haven't been on your blog for so long. It was fun to go back and look at all the fun pictures and posts you've put on here. I was also hoping to see the new ultrasound pics so I'll check back for those later. I'm so excited for you guys!
I can't believe how much your boys are growing up. They look so mature in these last pictures. Definitely time for another baby in the house! :) Love ya!