Here's the 5 month belly shot! I'll post the ultrasound photos in a day or two. We've had the flu over here and things have been a bit crazy. Hope everyone is well!
Lol, Kris, I so love you. SO TRUE. Pregnant or nursing. I probably should take and post pictures of when I'm NOT pregnant... people aren't surprised by these.
You look so cute pregnant! Where are you guys living now? Are you inr orem? I am glad I checked your blog...it's been awhile since I've been in the blogging world and you are pregnant! 5 months pregnant at that! Do you know if it is a boy or girl?
You have a cute belly! Congrats! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Life's been crazy busy! How are you guys doing? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?
7 comments:
Ok I'll be honest. I can't really remember the last time I saw you NOT prego. :)
You look so cute! I cant believe you are already 5 months!! Where has the time gone and why haven't we seen you in so long?
Lol, Kris, I so love you. SO TRUE. Pregnant or nursing. I probably should take and post pictures of when I'm NOT pregnant... people aren't surprised by these.
Chels, I totally agree! It went so fast. It's been crazy. Some days, durning my 4th month, I really forgot I was pregnant. Crazy.
You look so cute pregnant! Where are you guys living now? Are you inr orem? I am glad I checked your blog...it's been awhile since I've been in the blogging world and you are pregnant! 5 months pregnant at that! Do you know if it is a boy or girl?
You have a cute belly! Congrats! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Life's been crazy busy! How are you guys doing? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?
Your so teenie!!!
Post a Comment