Sunday, June 28, 2009

Braxton's Three!!













We love our Braxton!! He is so much fun. He always makes us laugh with his funny little comments. Right now he loves being outside. He LOVES letters and has never had enough learning. He loves reading his books, making cookies, playing with/terrorizing his little brother, helping his dad with EVERYTHING and lots more. He's the first to start any water fight. He's a very competitive little guy. He has been such a joy. We are so thankful for him in our lives. He has the wonderful ability to make everyone feel so loved. He gets VERY excited when he sees those he loves. We love you Braxton!!


4 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

We love that little guy too! He is such a silly kid, you cant help but laugh at all the things he says... and I love when he tells stories :)! It was so fun to hang out with guys guys this week, lets keep it up!

P.S. Your header picture is so cute!

Ashley said...

HAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY Braxton, we still have your present waiting for you!

The Hardys said...

He is such a sweet heart! And I love your blog picture with their matching shirts!! They are 2 handsome guys :)

Linda said...

I, too, love the blog picture. This is the first time I've seen it. I love these 2 little guys.