

This is the boys new favorite spot to in the house. They move the chairs and get under the table and then pull the chairs in around them. They like to have their snacks under there in their "hidding place".

These boys love their tractors. If you can see it, Braxton has one in his hand and Logan is playing with one on his highchair.


This is my favorite picture out of the bunch. We have, since, fixed the wheel. Logan is making tractor sounds, which i'm sure you can already see.
4 comments:
They are both all boy arent they :)! Logan seems way to young to be making tractor sounds... too cute! We miss playing with you guys!
I love thier hiding place! And I love the new tractor theme for your blog :) So I thought of a great idea for a cousin bananza today!!!!! Get really excited, I'll keep you updated........ :)
TOO CUTE!! I love the blog theme. Their hiding place is great.
I love his face. I can just imagine the sound effects that go along with it! I can't wait to see them soon. It has been SO SO SO long.
Post a Comment