




These two are so much fun. We have been loving the sunshine. We play outside whenever we can. We love going on walks, playing at the park and working outside in our yard that needs lots of tlc. They are keeping us on our toes!
Logan is starting to walk. He says a few words such as; Mama, Daddy, bottle, Bubba, hi, etc. Braxton is in a very independant stage... he wants to do everything by himself. The ohter day he insisted that he make his own toast. So, with supervision, he plugged in the toaster, got a chair, put the bread in and pushed the toaster down. He also loves helping in the kitchen. He'll bring me a book, any book, and say, "Mom, these are my recipes." He also loves driving to work... He will get his set of keys (a bunch of old ones on a ring) and he'll get on his tractor and say, "Bye mom, I'm off to work!" Sometimes he'll also throw in that he needs some money to fill up the car. It's so so funny. He loves feeding Logan his bottle. Last night he asked Ryan if he would get out of the rocking chair because he needed to feed the baby his bottle.
He also LOVES jumping off of the stairs. He jumps off of the 5th stair up. It's really pretty high. He scares me every time!
Our pumpkins, watermelon, butternut squash and a few other things have spouted in our garden. I get so excited and it has rubbed of on Braxton. Ryan laughs at how excited we get. :>
Hope everyone is doing well...
4 comments:
It sounds like you guys are having fun! I cant believe that Braxton is jumping off that stair!! What a little dare devil! Thats exciting on your garden too... I wish we would have planted one! Let will be home in the next day or two and then lets get together!
Your boys are just so cute! I can't wait to see them (and you all) soon!
I don't know how you keep up with your boys they have so much energy, but they are so stinkin' cute too! I hope you don't end up in the E.R. with a broken leg! OOUCH!!
Great pics! Thanks. It sounds like you are all doing great.
Post a Comment