Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference Weekend














We have had such a wonderful weekend! It's rare that family comes to our house for events, since we are so far out of everyone's way, so it was a treat to have lots of my family at our home! We ate wonderful food, played together, went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather, and listened to church leaders' inspiring messages. I love when family gets together. The kids had so much fun!

6 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Sounds fun! I love General conference weekend too- the talks, family, lots of snacking and vegging, etc. What a fun weekend!! Lets get together this week.

Larissa Chase said...

I love Conference weekend too. I miss your family! Will you tell your parents hi for me?
Love you guys. I seriously love all of your awesome pictures.

Larissa Chase said...

I just read the comment you left on my blog about having a lot of memories from my college years and it made me chuckle because it seems like my college years have dragged out way too long...so yes, in 6 years, that's a lot of memories. Ha. Some of the best though, are hangin out at your house, calling in to country radio stations, and our fun adventures in HS. Love ya Jess. Thanks for being such a great friend over the years!

Farish said...

Hey love! Miss you! Will you email me that pic of B and the one of Lex? Thanks! Loves!

Aly said...

Fun! At first I thought that picture was of Ryan with two girls laying next to him. I was gonna say...WHAT?!! but how fun that you got to hang out with family. I love conference weekend.

Krista said...

oh i love your family so much!!