




I don't know how to do them all in one post, so I guess you get a few. Sorry!
Here's some more pics from the night. He loves that horse! The last picture of Braxton is what happened every time Logan opened one of his presents. He was just trying to be helpful, I'm sure.
PS.. Uncle Gary always says that Logan looks a lot like Brayden (one of the twins) and I never really saw if until that first picture of Logan on the horse. I think he looks just like him there.
3 comments:
Super cute! We love your little family, you guys are adorable :) And that cake looks like awesome! Nathan's sister is getting married and I'm going to attempt one of those bride cakes for her shower, where the cake is the dress and you have a barbie torso coming out the top with a veil and flowers in hand, I'm nervous though!! You can give me your tips, especially frosting tips!
That horse picture is classic. Happy B-day Logan!
Cute pictures! He is getting so big. Happy late birthday, buddy! We can't wait to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment