
Ryan was excepted to the University to Utah's Educational Leadership program this month. He'll start the program in the fall and hopefully be graduating with his Masters degree in 2 years. Congratulations Ry! (Don't worry, we'll still be cheering for the other school.)
6 comments:
WOW! That's so great!! What does that mean for seminary, he'll take a break then come back right? And what does that mean for you guys, will you move to Salt Lake? Ya you better still root for the right university! hehe just kidding If Nate doesn't get seminary we will be going to grad school as well, we can share all our thrifty bargain shopping college life tips with each other! :)
No, he'll just be doing his school at night. We won't be moving AT ALL is our hope! :> It'll just be one long drive, but his program is only one day a week in the winter/sping anf 2 days a week in the summers. You know I'm all about the bargains! We'll search together. :>
Thats awesome!! CONGRATS! But I strongly think that you should reconsider the moving thing. I mean we still have a few houses/ lots available in our neighborhood ; ). Just kidding (kind of), but that is great!! We are excited to see you guys tomorrow!!
WOW! That's so exciting! Let me know how he likes it. :)
Congratulations! I didn't know about this. I am so proud of the two of you. Love you sooo much and it was really fun to have the boys. It just wasn't long enough. Good luck and may the Lord bless you in this effort.
Is that other school BYU Hawaii...they wear red!
Post a Comment