



My Mother-in-law came to visit us and took these cute pictures of the boys. I stole them from our family website! We had a great time with Grandma, even though it was just for one night! Thanks for making the trip. We wish Papa could have been there, and Braxton can't wait to come visit this weekend! Love you guys! The first two pictures is of the boys wrestling. Braxton is going to have a rude awakening one day soon when Logan is bigger than him he is. Logan is starting to throw his weight into Braxton. They have such a good time and it's quite amusing to see. We love these little boys!!

1 comment:
We love those little boys too! We need to get them together again soon, lets shot for friday morn. I will call you. Love the pictures, they are so cute! This is the first time I have thought this but in the last picture, Logan looks a lot like Ryan.
Post a Comment