Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!!



Happy Birthday to our sweet little boy! We had a fun night with them both.






Logan handed us each peice of wrapping paper that he tore off on every present.






He was not afraid to get dirty








I had a blast making this. I looked online at different cakes for a while and this one looked really fun. I have some pictures of Braxton sneaking some that I'll post later.

Happy Birthday Logan!
Right now Logan is almost taking steps on his own.
His favorite snack is a long, peeled carrot. He will eat the entire thing and usually has at least one a day!
He loves riding the Wonder horse. When I try and take him off he grasps the handles as tightly as he can and then pouts when he has to get off. I'll have to try and post a video of him trying to bounce on it by himself. It's hilarious to see. He moves his head as back and forth as fast as he can, trying to get the horse bouncing... still working on that coordination...
He loves playing with Braxton
Logan LOVES music. He dances to any beat he can hear.
He loves being outside.
He is such a happy boy and we love him very much!


3 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Happy Happy Birthday Logan! Looks like you guys had a fun day! And I applaud you on the cake, it looks great. Ady LOVES her little horse too and it sounds like they have the same riding style :). Hope you had a good weekend away last week! Lets get together again soon.

Rhiannon said...

Wow, great job on that cake! I wish I could make things like that.

Krista said...

WOW! I can't believe he is already one! Time flies! Very cute cake. Happy Birthday Logan!