
The first picture is of Braxton dividing up the snacks for all of us. You can see which plate is his. :> They are growing up so much... but in all of the growing up that is going on, there is one thing that hasn't changed; their favorite thing is still wrestling with Daddy.
10 comments:
Such cute little boys! When are we going to et together again??? Hallie keeps asking about Braxton, they need to play!
Cute! Braxton is such a hoot, his plate is full to the brim with snacks while yours has 2 haha, and I love his little bathrobe! So I borrowed a tape player from my mom for my dance class and I opened up the player and guess what was left inside? "Oh boy! I've got Joy!" hehe I thought of you! So let's do yogurt soon! Next Tuesday? Or if that doesn't work, pretty much anyday is fine.
Thats awesome...Braxton knows what up, he's for sure a Sharp.
I had to call grandpa over to check these pictures out. The goldfish one is so funny. Clever, clever little guy. Bet he's always thinking and one step ahead of you - right?
Hi guys. I love the pictures but really want a first hand, real life view and a cuddle here and there. We miss you so much. Hope we can get together soon. Logan is growing up right before our eyes. Thanks for the pictures. It looks like everyone is feeling better. We certainly hope so. Love ya tons. Mom
That cracks me up! Braxton is just too much like his mom.. loves his food. :)
The wrestling thing never changes. Our boys are 15 and 16 now, and they still wrestle with Dad!
We hope to see you while we're in Utah!!
THANKS again for letting us come with you guys, that was such a fun double date!!
Hello again! Haha do you like how I use your blog like email and whenever I need to send you a message I just keep commenting on the same posts? :) I got your comment, our email is meganandnathan@gmail.com. We should do the creamery/museum sometime and if it's warm we also have a park across the street so the kids can run free and we will be able to relax and talk! Maybe next week sometime?
Oh my word. These boys of yours are so adorable. I love it!
Post a Comment