Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Days















We've been trying to set up house as of late so any time we have to play we're mostly relaxing. We've had some fun out in the snow. The boys have loved having more room to run. Aunt Kristi is here with us for a few months and we are loving every bit of it.

7 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

I feel like we haven't see you guys forever! I m glad to hear everything is going good! Give us a call when you are coming up again and lets get together!

Farish said...

OH my they are so cute!! It was so good to see you:)

Aly said...

I can't believe how different your two little boys look! I can't believe that I haven't seen Logan yet. I would say it is about time!

Mandi said...

I LOVE the pictures!! Thanks for posting them. It looks like your two little boys have a blast together! How fun! I can't wait to see you guys again!
Love to you all!

Linda said...

Looks like fun. We miss you all. I'm glad the boys have more room and are enjoying that. The one with Braxton sleeping is a rare moment indeed. Love to all.

Krista said...

I love your boys! Braxton's hair is getting really light. I miss you guys!

Angi said...

Hey, it's good to see you in blog-land again. My mom's e-mail is: shelli_kleinman@hotmail.com and Rhi's is: rhiklein@gmail.com