Sunday, December 21, 2008

This Picture Speaks Louder than Words


















It has been way too long since I've updated our little family site. SORRY! We had family pictures today. It was a little on the crazy side, but fun nonetheless. I wanted to put the second picture last, but it didn't end up happening. OH man, little Logan is quite the trooper. Don't worry, we got to him before he stopped breathing. SHEESH! No, it actually wasn't as bad as it looks... or if it was it was for a split second. Poor Logan! Hope everyone is doing really well and loving this time of year. Love you all, The Sharps


7 comments:

Jessica said...

About time you posted something! Slacker! j/k I'm glad you guys are doing good. Little Logan has grown so much! He looks like a Farish! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Chelsie Wilde said...

So cute! We love your family and we love those little boys! I think these these little ones are made tougher than we think, they sure put up with a lot from their siblings :). Hope you had a GREAT birthday today and a very Merry Christmas!! Lets get together again soon!

Aly said...

Merry Christmas! Those pictures are so dang cute. Yo guys look great. Braxton looks like he really loves his little brother! Can't wait to see you guys in July.

Mandi said...

Thanks for the pictures Jess. You and Ryan and the boys are so dang cute and we love you so much. We wish we could see you more often. Love ya!

The Hardys said...

Ahh! Your family so is dang cute! And I love the one with logan being strangled it's hilarious! So I have to tell you, I was at Smith's the other day and I saw the yeast was on sale and I almost got it but then I remembered I wouldn't know what to do with it, so we should plan our baking get together with Ashley and you can teach me all you know! :)

The Hardys said...

I hope you all get feeling better! It seems like we just got over all our sicknesses too, not fun at all! Well I'm free almost any day and Nathan is always free Saturday and Sunday nights, we keep those open to hang out with family and friends, so any Saturday or Sunday night!

Lauren said...

What a cute family! Looks like you had a great Christmas. We still need to get together!