



Here are some pictures from our Christmas break. I had to show the stockings because they were my first sewing project! I was REALLY excited to make Levi stockings because when we were little my Aunt made our family stockings made of Levi. I love tradition and memories associated with them. I love Christmas! I'm sad to see it go! We are the family that listens to Christmas music because we get so excited for the holidays. We usually make it until August before we break out the Christmas oldies. Hope everyone is well!
Love, The Sharpes
4 comments:
Thank you for the invite! I've been waiting a LONG time or it :) Yours boys are so cute!
The stockings turned out so cute! Nice job!! We miss you guys! Hopefully we can get together next week!
Ah! So cute!! :) Christmas morning was the best!!! See you soon love!!
Don't worry! I will call you tonight!
Post a Comment