Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE CRIME SCENE




THE EVIDENCE



THE CULPRIT





THE INNOCENT




The blow dryer is a dangerous thing to use when the boys aren't in sight. I came into the kitchen after doing my hair (Logan is usually very safe from Braxton in the high chair) and found Logan's head drenched with water. I started getting after Braxton, as his hand was in a cup full of water right next to his little brother, but he said, 'mom what I do wrong?'. I informed him that putting water on Logan's head isn't the best of ideas. He said, "I help Nogan get ready for the day". I then thanked Braxton for his help and apologized for getting upset with him.... our day began at 5:30 this morning. :> He looks so darn innocent! These are two of the MANY things that have happened today... and it's only 2 pm!

8 comments:

Farish said...

And I wish I was there to see every bit of it!! :) How is B's lip ps? Loves:)

Jessica said...

I can simpathize a little with you. Sometimes I have three toddlers over at my house at once. Things sure do get interesting on those days. That was cute that Braxton was "helping" Logan get ready.

Cody and Kristin said...

Oh man...days like those are rough! Your little boys sure are cute though! I am not excited for when addie is active and getting into things/making messes!

Mandi said...

That is too funny! How adorable that in his mind he was helping and how good of you to take his point of view and appreciate his efforts. You are so good. I love the crime scene series - a fun way to share the story :)

Angi said...

Moms can't even go to the bathroom these days! I really have a selfish reason for writing. I'm such a bad commenter though I read your blog all the time. I'll be a better commenter if you will give me your mom's e-mail address or phone number.

love,
angi

Jessica said...

So I keep waiting for you to post pics of your cute boys on Halloween! How are you guys doing?

The Hardys said...

Hey Jess! I know, we should have gotten together for the game!! That would have been so fun, we should get together sometime, when are free? We are always free Saturday nights if you ever want to do something! :)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to you! We need an update from the Sharp fam. I hope all is well and that you have a wonderful birthday!