



These little guys have so much fun together. They are so much fun to sit and watch, if you're the parent or Grandparent that is. They LOVE their John Deer and John Deer Jr.Over Conference Ry's brother Nate was able to come out and stay with us for a night. It was way fun to get to see him and catch up. We just wish he and Alyson and Thomas and Mandi lived closer! My Mother-in-law surprised Grandpa by flying him out so they could all go to the priesthood session together. The surprise was GREAT. He had no idea and it was such a fun weekend.
5 comments:
How CUTE are they??? (I meant your kids, not Ryan..) :)
You definitely have some cute little boys, Jess! I can't believe how big they are getting! It's amazing how fast they grow.
Holy Cow, I cant believe how big they have gotten since I last saw you!! That is crazy!! We need to get together soon! I love the picture of Braxton and Logan on their tractors :). Too cute.
Hey kiddo. Love those boys!
Love ya,
Dad
I love them!! And you!! They are so big and I miss them so so much. You should bring them to me.. Soon!!! I miss you! Love you!!
Mando
Post a Comment