I am so inconsistent with this blogging stuff so you're getting a blog overload. I did 3 or 4 posts today to get closer to being up to date. I Love the fall season!
I love all the season changes! It's so fun to decorate for each one. Cute rock pumpkins by the way! Are you glad canning season is over? You guys did a lot. I actually think they look cute ontop of your cabinets!
I love fall too! I just dont like that it means winter soon... we need to get together soon!!! How are you guys feeling? Between us and then you its been forever!! We miss you guys!
Sorry I deleted that last one, I forgot to include my email! We're trying to reach you guys, so email me so we have your email address and phone numbers. Laurens_Way7@hotmail.com
5 comments:
I love all the season changes! It's so fun to decorate for each one. Cute rock pumpkins by the way! Are you glad canning season is over? You guys did a lot. I actually think they look cute ontop of your cabinets!
I love fall too! I just dont like that it means winter soon... we need to get together soon!!!
How are you guys feeling? Between us and then you its been forever!! We miss you guys!
Sorry I deleted that last one, I forgot to include my email! We're trying to reach you guys, so email me so we have your email address and phone numbers. Laurens_Way7@hotmail.com
You are so crafty. I wish I could be as creative as you.. seriously!
Post a Comment