Braxton
He has now been 4 days in big boy undee's!! We had our first scary experience at the bank drive up window. We had already pulled in and he told me he had to go potty. (This was our first day leaving the house with out out diaper) We reversed and ran in with Logan in one arm and Braxton holding my other hand. The cashier wasn't the happiest to see us and took her own sweet time going to ask someone if they had a public restroom. He was a trooper though! We made it to the bathroom! He was so proud of himself and, of course, I was as well. He's doing great!
I found a killer deal on a Christmas tree the other day. (I know, a little anxious) We haven't had a tree in the three years we've been married. I couldn't handle buying one just to throw away and all of the fake ones were more than I wanted to spend! :> I found a GREAT tree at a craft clearance store, so now we have a tree up in September. Braxton walked in and said "Oh my gosh mom, a Christmas Tree!" I thought it was pretty cute.
It seems like his vocabulary is expanding daily! It's so fun to hear him say things that he's heard. They sound so funny coming out of a 2 year old's mouth! We just laugh.
Logan
Logan is up on his hands and knees rocking now.
He is eating banana's, peaches, squash.
We got rid of the thrush! I can't believe how hard that stuff is to kill. We had to do the antibiotic twice and sanitize toys everyday.
He sits up all by himself. Braxton thinks nothing in this world is more funny than when Logan tips over. Logan actually laughs at it as well.
Ryan and Jess
We just got a double stroller (I ran over one of ours :P ) Going on walks is one of our favorite things so I found a stroller on KSL (a local classified ad) and we are super excited to try it out tonight!
We are almost through with out first season of canning. It was fun to learn and it's exciting to be ending. We canned some peaches, applesauce, tomatoes, and apricots. Thanks for the fruit grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for Braxton! I can't wait until Kayden decides to wear big boy underwear!
So fun. I Bet he just LOVES the CHristmas tree in fall! Good job on the undies, too. Treyton would be proud! WIsh we lived close so they could play together.
OK, I need some tips on POtty training! Have anything good to offer??? I can't believe how big he is!
Hey Lauren! He is getting so big! As far as potty training tips, I'll tell you what I did... not sure they'll help! We stayed home for a few days with no diaper or pants on. I showed him where his big boy potty was and made a big deal about racing to the toilet when he needed to go. I watched him like a hawk so that I could run him in to the bathroom if I saw him start to go. That's what happend. He started peeing on my kitchen floor and I ran him in and let him finish on the toilet. I told him that I wanted to call Daddy on the phone and tell him what a big boy he was. He does REALLY well with PRAISE. So we called Grandma's and Papa's the next time and kept doing that for the first little while. It was on and off for a few weeks and then I just took the plunge. When ever we were home I took his diaper off becuase that was the only way to get tim eto go on the toilet. After he didn't miss for 3 days I put underwear on him. He went to the bathroom in them right away. He didn't know what they were, so we just kept at it, having accidents now and then until one day he stopped! Just doing it is the HARDEST part. I took a spare pair of undee's and pants everywhere we went, which I will still do for a while. He still has a diaper on at night. If he has a diaper on he'll just go in his diaper, but if it's off or he's in underwear he won't. I don't know! Every kid is so different. The praise worked the best for us. He wanted everyone to be proud of him. Miss you guys. Sorry if this doesn't help!
Post a Comment