



We've been doing food storage for our project this summer. This is my first canning season! My mom taught me everything and it made the time go by a ton faster than it would have. I wouldn't want to bottle by myself!I loved it and I'm so glad it's almost over. :> This is Grandma's orchard were our fruit came from. We had many fun nights up there mowing and watering and picking. (Luckily the guys did all of that.) We don't have anywhere to store our bottles so they are on top of our decorative shelves. :> YEAH! Thanks for all your help Ry, Grandma, Mom and Dad!
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you. Your jars of fruit look wonderful. I can't think of anything better to use that space for. You're awesome.
Wow! You really were busy!! Good for you!
Wow Jess! I'm impressed with all the canning. Good for you. I'm so jealous! I wish I had taken more advantage of learning to do that stuff when I was actually living close to my mom. It's a little tricky now being across the country. :) Your jars look great though! Way to get your food storage.
Post a Comment