Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Many Faces of Braxton











Our Mr. Braxton loves making silly faces. We have more pictures of him pulling a face than we have of him smiling like a normal child. :) We have learned to compromise... We take a "smiling picture" and then we take a "funny face" picture. Here are a few of those treasured pictures.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hilarious!!!!! Boys are so much fun. I miss you girl. I was so sad to hear that we weren't visiting teaching partners anymore. :(

Lauren said...

This is Nate - am I just stupid, or what, cause I can't get to the post, all I see is a title...

Ryan and Jess said...

Hey Nate, Ryan is really loving getting together with you, when you guys have had the chance. I have to admit, I am a bit jealous that I don't get to see Lauren!! You are not stupid. I just write the title in if I don't have time to update the post. That way I won't forget to do it later. :)