Every October we "ghost" people on Sunday nights. (Sometimes more than once a week... we have a lot of fun.) I am the getaway driver, Caleb stays with me in the car. Braxton is big enough to run on his own now and Ryan carries Logan. We make yummy treats and a fun little card (I get excited just talking about it) and drop the goodies at the doorstep and run. AH. I loooooove this time of year. Anyway, we were making doughnuts and Braxton wanted to be a chef. I told him he could be, but that wasn't enough. He wanted a REAL chefs hat. Ryan worn the pants to make it exciting and "cool" so Braxton would accept this make-believe imposter (pants) as the real deal... It took some persuading, but eventually he started liking it. Ry was such a great sport to try and make it fun for B.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Little Chef and Big Chef
Every October we "ghost" people on Sunday nights. (Sometimes more than once a week... we have a lot of fun.) I am the getaway driver, Caleb stays with me in the car. Braxton is big enough to run on his own now and Ryan carries Logan. We make yummy treats and a fun little card (I get excited just talking about it) and drop the goodies at the doorstep and run. AH. I loooooove this time of year. Anyway, we were making doughnuts and Braxton wanted to be a chef. I told him he could be, but that wasn't enough. He wanted a REAL chefs hat. Ryan worn the pants to make it exciting and "cool" so Braxton would accept this make-believe imposter (pants) as the real deal... It took some persuading, but eventually he started liking it. Ry was such a great sport to try and make it fun for B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment