We learned about animal tracks and animal scat in preschool one week. We looked them up online and in a book. Then we walked around on some trails next to our house and tried to identify tracks and scat. Braxton ran in the house a few days later and, in hysterics, asked me for the camera. "I found some deer scat!" It was funny. I love these little boys! They LOVE to learn new things. These are the pictures he took. And yes, I really am putting deer droppings in our scrapbook.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Animal Scat
We learned about animal tracks and animal scat in preschool one week. We looked them up online and in a book. Then we walked around on some trails next to our house and tried to identify tracks and scat. Braxton ran in the house a few days later and, in hysterics, asked me for the camera. "I found some deer scat!" It was funny. I love these little boys! They LOVE to learn new things. These are the pictures he took. And yes, I really am putting deer droppings in our scrapbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment