




It is now Mothers Day and I haven't yet posted about Easter. We had a wonderful day together. The day before easter is when the Easter Bunny visits our home. The boys started off the day following eggs to their baskets that the Easter Bunny left. We then went to a, VERY COLD, easter egg hunt at our park. Braxton did a little TOO well. Logan was content with his lot... 5 or 6 eggs. Easter Sunday was beautiful with traditional Easter dinner (ham and cheesy potatoes) lesson about the Savior and family visiting. The NEXT day we had our annual Farish Family Easter Party. (Yes, it is so much fun that it deserves a title) We had dinner and my Mom puts on an egg hunt for the little kids with prizes and candy and then... then... THEN is the adult easter egg hunt. OH BOY. This event is anticipated throughout the entire year by all. There are large eggs stuffed with the good candy. One egg is a 50$ egg, provided by mom and dad. It was quite a race to find it... our house got a little roughed up in the process, but it is well worth the fun and memories we make. This year Ryan and I strategized by splitting up high and low. He took the upstairs and I the down stairs. In the end, we ended up with some dollar bills, a ton of candy and damaged pride. Anthony took home the coveted egg. We were all happy for him, but secretly cheering for our Nephew is just joined the ranks this year. He is 10 years old and saving up to buy his very own telescope. :) ANYWAY, Happy late easter. I have much to update and vow to do it all this month. (ambitious of me, isn't it?)
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. I sure wish our kids could play together. Miss you guys!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment