
We were in the middle of dinner when I looked over and saw Logan ripping into his present. :) I had to grab the camera in a hurry. 


This bottom picture is the first one of the series. I wanted to photograph his reaction to the cake, so this is right when he woke up from his nap. He wanted to cow cake like Papa's ranch, so this was my attempt at representing Logan's Papa's ranch on a 9x13 sheetcake. :) He loved it, although I didn't get close.
Logan is TWO!! I can't believe how much he has grown in the past few months. He loves singing and dancing, he loves working with his dad and being outside. He LOVES food and will eat more than me at almost every meal. :) He loves both of his brothers. He wants to be just like Braxton and wants to do everything for Caleb. He is such a sweet little guy. He loves animals; especially dogs. His stuffed puppy is one of his best friends. He takes VERY good care of him. His name is Abby (after his Papa's dog) and he sleeps with him ever night. He makes sure that the blankets are ALWAYS covering him, and NEVER covering his face. What a joy he is in our family. I'll always love his blonde mop on the top of his head. It fits his personality so well. We love you Logan! I love our family!! We are having so much fun with this weather. I have so much to post! I am quite behind, so I'll try and slowly catch up.
3 comments:
Ahh, I cant believe how fast these little ones are growing! We miss you guys!
P.S. I thin you did an awesome job on the cake!
It's great to see these and have the commentary. Papa was tickled that he wanted a cake of the ranch and about his little dog. We love this little guy and are so grateful that he's part of our family.
Post a Comment