Monday, February 8, 2010

CALEB RUDD SHARP

The boys were very excited to meet their little brother. Logan has been practicing rocking his puppy in the rocking chair at home. I called him the morning Caleb was born and Logan kept telling me over and over, "rock Baybib, rock Baybib!" Braxton asked if we could bring him home forever.














We have had the most wonderful weekend! Details to come, but here are some of the first pictures of our new little CALEB.
He is a perfect little guy! He tipped the scales at 5 lbs 13 oz. He's so tiny!! Ryan loving refers to him as our little "runt". Love you all and I'll post again soon.









12 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

YAY, I am so excited for you guys!! I wanted to call you yesterday but since he came in the middle of the night I didnt know when you would be sleeping! He is so tiny! Who does he look like? I want to come see you guys! I will call you in a little bit!

Aly said...

Thank you!! I am so happy you did this. He is so freaking adorable and tiny! I love him already. How fun is it that our little boys are going to be so close in age?! I am glad that everything went so well (and quickly). He really is so cute already. I can't wait to see how your boys are going to be with him and what kind of trouble they are all three going to get into together. How fun! We love you guys and are so happy for you.

Linda said...

It is so good to see him. How fun to be able to have the boys there at the hospital to see him and hold him. What a wonderful threesome. The three musketeers!!! I can't wait to hold him and tell him that his grandma loves him. I'm so glad everyone his safe and well.

Mandi said...

Thanks for posting. He is SOOOO adorable!! And you are awesome! Great work! I am glad you all had such a great experience. I love the boys' responses :) We love you all!

Lisa said...

That is so exciting. He is a little guy. So cute though. I came looking to see if you had had him yet since you were due this Sunday. I hope the delivery went well. Congrats!

Lauren said...

Congrats you guys! What a cute little guy...Glad to hear all went well.

Kylee Coulam said...

Congrats! He is so Adorable! :)

The Hardys said...

He is so precious! And it doesn't matter how much they weigh when they are born, Nate's brother was 5 lbs and now he's the biggest and tallest sibling and Nathan was the largest baby but he's the smallest boy in the family haha

Rhiannon said...

Congrats! He is very tiny & cute! Can't wait to hear the details!

Kami said...

What a sweet little angel baby! Can't believe how little he is! You must've been carrying some serious amount of water along with that little sweetie! Hope you're getting rest. Look forward to seeing the babe in person before too long. Love you guys!

Jessica said...

Congrats! He is beautiful! I can't wait to hear delivery details! xox

Krista said...

We are so thrilled for you guys. I just wish I could be there to snuggle him.. he is so precious! Seriously, he is so stinkin cute. I hope you are doing well. I love yoU!