Hello friends!
My computer crashed and I haven't been able to get online for sometime now. I'm using my Dad's computer at the moment, but hopefully we can get mine fixed, and retrieve pictures, in the near future. This morning Braxton and I had a funny little exchange, and I thought I would share...
I had my mom braid my hair back against my head today. I saw it on my little sister and thought it was way cute. I walked into the kitchen and Braxton said to me, "Mom, you look like a boy." I asked him what he meant by that and he simply said, "Well, your face looks like a boy today." It was funny. He's been on steroids for his croup this past week.... OH BOY has it been a long week. I'm so glad we are through with them now. We actually didn't finish all of them because it was too crazy. He's going into Primary this month!! The Presidency decided to have them start attending singing time with their teachers to get them used to the idea. I can't believe he is going to be in Primary! Logan may, very well, lose it without Braxton there. We'll see how it goes.
Logan is starting to talk more and more. It's so fun to see his reaction to OUR reaction, when he says something new. He's such a sweetheart. His new phrase is, "Oh nuts!" He heard me say it in the car one day and after that, he has said it on a regular basis. He loves making people laugh. These two are quite the pair. I love them so much!
Ryan is almost through with his first year of Graduate School. He's loving it, but we are all excited to be done and have him home more. We're all loving this season and getting excited about Christmas... I am, more so than anyone else. :) Ryan is having so much fun with Braxton this year. We live up against a mountain range and get a lot of snow. They have LOVED sledding together. Braxton is getting pretty brave and is big enough to have some great fun with Ryan. They are so dang cute together.
I am feeling great and enjoying this part of the pregnancy. This little guy is getting not so little anymore! He's to the point that I can SEE him kicking and punching. Braxton is awake, so I had better run.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys! I hope Braxton feels better now. And I would love to hear Logan say "oh, nuts" - that is so funny :) We love you!
That sucks about the croup. Poor Braxton! I couldn't believe when Treyton went to primary either. But Braxton will love it (he would love it more if his sunbeam teacher was as good as me!) And I am really jealous about the snow. We keep waiting. Treyton has all of these plans, but he hasn't ever seen snow except in Idaho two years ago. I am glad you are feeling good. That is so nice!
I can't believe how old everyone is getting and how close you are to be a mother of three! Those are exciting updates!! Can't wait to see you guys at the Christmas party next week :)
I'm glad Braxton is feeling better! Kayden is going into Primary too! It's crazy to think he won't be in Nursery anymore! He's so excited to be with the big kids! Hope you guys have a fun Christmas season! xox
I sure miss you guys. I can just picture the exchanges in my head as I think about your wonderful family. You make me smile.
Post a Comment