Friday, August 7, 2009

Family of 5

Hi everybody,

We are expecting our third little one sometime in February! I'm very excited to be done with my first trimester. We are 13 weeks now. We'll find out the gender in two months. CRAZY! I'm heading in for an appointment this afternoon. I HATE the blood work part of it, but nothin' you can really do, right? Love you all!

11 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

YAY!! Congrats! How did your dr. appointment go? I love when you get to hear the heart beat! Hope you are feeling better now!

Aly said...

I am so glad we get to have cousins so close together. Now if we could only move closer so they could actually see each other more than once every couple of years! Congrats. Hope you are feeling better!

Rhiannon said...

Congrats! That is exciting news! Hope you are feeling better now that you are done with your first trimester.

Lauren said...

CONGRATS! Thats so exciting! Hope you get feeling better:).

Lisa said...

AAh! That is so exciting! I can't believe you'll be a mom of three!

Hayden and Jessica Hewlett family said...

Congrats that so exciting. YOu guys make cute kids so keep them comin;) PS Your top pic is so stinkin cute of your little boys. Love it! Miss you guys- love you!

Kylee Coulam said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! 3... I LOVE IT!!!

Krista said...

I am sooo ecstatic for you! I just know you'll handle three just great. I love you!

Ryan and Jess said...

Thanks everybody! We are super excited. This pregnancy is going by so much faster than the other two. We'll keep you updated... well, you know me... I'll try to do better at blogging.

Amanda said...

I love your blog. You family is so cute.

Linda said...

I agree with Jess Hewlitt, the top picture IS sooo stinkin' cute. What I want to know is why doesn't grandma have one yet?? Hope all went well with the Dr. appointment. Love you guys.