Braxton is a little sponge! He is learning, at what seems to be, an exponential rate! He repeats so much of what he hears...and says plenty that he comes up with on his own! We were at the doctor today getting the boys a set of their immunizations today when he heard a boy in the next room SCREAMING from shots. (I assume) Braxton's eye's got really big and he looked at me with a scared look on his face and said, "I be right back in one minute K? One minute mom, one minute" He had hand out, signaling me to stay put as he went to check on the little boy. It was so cute.
I had to wake him up early from his afternoon nap to get dressed for the doctor. I opened the closet door, trying to wake him up slowly so that he wouldn't be a meany.... he opened his eyes and looked up at me with a little grimace and said, "Mom, you go back out there? (pointing to the door) Then he rolled over and tried to go back to sleep! HA! I couldn't believe it!
Just one more and then stop. I've had mastitis this past week and as I was trying to ask Braxton not to jump on me...it's hard to keep him from jumping all over me! I told him I had an "owee". He said, "Mom, I kiss it better?"
I lied...one more! When he wraps up conversation on the phone he says, "Love you! See ya, bye-bye! Have fun!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! I love hearing all the cute little things kids come up with! How's your mastitis coming? I hated that! Hot packs and Tylenol were my best friends.
He is such a fun little guy! We haven't seen you guys in like a month!!! We are dying for our play dates and get our dose of Braxton, Logan and Jess :). Hope you start feeling better soon, thats MISERABLE!!
These stories are HILARIOUS! Good job writing them down before you forget mom!
PS hope you feel better soon
Post a Comment