I know it's a lot, but I'm using this as a record of fun memories that I can print off later on. Don't feel obligated to read it.
This morning at breakfast, Braxton ate a sausage, an egg and a piece of toast. I was feeding Logan as he ate. I sat down to eat just as he was finishing up his plate. He looked at my plate and said, "Mom? I eat your sausage?" I laughed and said yes. After he finished that, which was very quickly, he asked if he could, "eat Mommy's eggs and toast please? Ryan was joking around about Braxton being my diet plan to lose my pregnancy weight. He is so funny.
He has been insisting on doing everything himself as of late. He got his drink and when he was finished he tried to dump the rest of his water in the sink, but he couldn't quite reach, so it came back at him and all down the cupboard. He said, "Uh Oh spaghetti-o. I get a rag" He went and got a rag out of the drawer and cleaned it up without being asked. SO CUTE. I LOVE THIS BOY. He's so happy and just loves life.
This morning before breakfast I had to go and get Logan out of his crib just as it was time to ask a blessing on Braxton's breakfast. I told him I needed to go and get Logan out of his crib and asked if he could thank Heavenly Father for his food on his own this time. He said he could. When I was out of sight, I peeked to see what he would do. He knelt down on his chair and offered a beautiful prayer, "Heavnly Fater. Thank for food. Bless it healthy and uuuuuh. Thank thee Jesus. Nogan. Name Jesus Christ, Amen." "Uuuuuuhh" is the sound Ryan taught him to make when he flexes his muscles. We would ask him to show us how "strong" he was. "Uuuuuuuh" means strong to B.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! I wish Lucie and Braxton could play everyday! He is too cute. I miss you guys!
I agree with your friend. He IS too cute. What a mind on that child. Love him to pieces as I do you all.
Post a Comment