Thursday, August 28, 2008

I chose my love and I love my choice





Here's some of the wonderful things I love about Ryan...

Ry is such a fun dad. He loves playing with the boys. He turns back into a kid himself for a bit when they are together. It's so much fun to see.

When I can't sleep at night, Ry will talk with me until I can sleep... which often takes a long time!

I love Saturday mornings with Ry! He knows how much I love lounging with him, so he takes a break from working out and games to just play with us. It's our only morning of the week that we get to relax together. The boys come and get in bed with us and wrestle with Ry. Saturday mornings are sacred to us.

He gets excited with me about the silly little things that make me so happy. One Sunday he came to get me out of Relief Society to show me a rain storm that had just started. I love stormy weather. He was so excited just knowing how excited I would be.

He has such a passion for missionary work. He's always thinking of ways to befriend or to visit people in the neighborhood.

He is such a talented teacher. I love going to his lessons, seminary of Sunday school. I always feel the spirit and learn something.

He loves the youth so much.

He always makes sure he tells me how grateful he is for ANY little or big think I do for him. He makes a big deal when he knows I've spent a lot of time of dinner or cleaning or whatever.

One of my favorite surprises is when he cleans the house for me. He does a really good job too!

We have so much fun together doing the littlest things like making treats or snacks with B.

He is a very hard worker and never complains (Thanks Bruce). He is smart with money and loves to save.

He encourages me to pursue my hobbies and talents.

When he gets home from work he jumps in where ever I am at and starts helping me... cleaning, dirty diapers, dinner...WHATEVER I'm doing at the time. He ends up working loooong days.


The list goes on and on. Thanks for all our fun times and for all you do Ry!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That was sweet! I know I totally miss living by you guys! Lets seroulsy get together and do like sunday dessert or something :) So how is life for you with 2 kids? People alwys ask me if it's craziness, but it doesn't seem too much harder then 1.

Aly said...

You guys are seriously perfect for each other! We love you both and wished we lived closer.

Krista said...

Wow wow wow! What a stud. It's true though, you really got quite the guy. :)

Chelsie Wilde said...

Ryan in a great guy! And he got a great girl!! We miss you guys, when are we going to get together????

Linda said...

To hear things like this from your sons wife if definitely a payday. Love you both.