Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rain Storm/Water Fight






The past two days have been my absolute favorite weather. We've had so much fun playing in the rain and enjoying the thunder and lightning. The top picture is of B sitting on the stairs watching the storm with his "bunny". Braxton and I splashed around in puddles yesterdady for a good 45 minutes. We were soaked by the time the rain stopped. Today we had a little water fight with my sister and some neighbor kids. Ry broke the rules and dumped the
refill-your-squirt-gun bucket of water all over Amanda... Manda and I ganged up on him after that. It was so fun, except Braxton got pretty darn beat up throughout the night. One time, Amanda tried to throw a bucket full of water on Ry and he moved just in time for it to drench Braxton. It was pretty funny. Braxton was a really good sport through it and wanted more and more and more. We have a video that I'll post a bit later. My cousin blessed their beautiful baby today in Lehi so we were able to attend that ward. It was a beautiful blessing and fun to see family.

5 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Looks like fun! We wanted to call you guys over to go play in it but it looks like you already had the idea! I love the rain too! So, so fun!

Jessica said...

How fun! I miss summer rain in Utah!

Linda said...

I love your blog and this post was great. Looks like fun. Please post some of them on the family web page too. Dad doesn't usually click on all of your blogs and I'd hate for him to miss this one while he's in Minnesota. Love ya, Mom Sharp

Lauren said...

You guys are a lot of fun! Fun to see pics of Belle Monet in the background, totally miss that place! We need to get together and do dinner sometime!! Or a double date!

Krista said...

How fun! You guys are such a cute family. We miss you!