Today we found out how BRaxton calls people on his own from our phone. We would come back to our room, many times, and Braxton would be having a conversation with someone on the phone. It was always a family member or friend of ours, so this time we decided to find out how he was calling. We hung up with my Dad and I asked him to call Papa back. He picked up the receiver and pushed the redial button. Mystery solved! So sorry for all of you our there that get random calls from our son. He will talk to you for quite some time if he gets you on the phone so just hang up when you're through.
Logan was swinging this morning and it was putting him tosleep. I took him out to put him in his bed so he could get a good nap in. when I came back into the room, Braxton had, somehow, climbed up into the baby swing. He was so excited to be swinging in "Nogan's" swing that I couldn't worry about it breaking. We gave him a second to swing before explaining he was a little too big for Logans' swing. It was pretty cute.
Today we spent the better half of the day getting our wheat in buckets and dehydrating some onions for our storage. It was a great time had by all. Braxton was a big helper taking off the paper-ish part of the onions. He ALWAYS has to be helping with whatever we are doing. As Ryan loaded the dishwasher, Braxton would take one piece of silverware out of the dishwasher and climb up onto his chair to rinse it. Then he would climb back down to reload it. Hmmm... not so sure about that kid. :> We're having a really good time looking for the best deals and stocking up on foods that we eat on a regular basis. It's been a fun thing for us to do as a family. Logan was a trooper, as he was passed around quite a bit through the evening. Sorry there aren't any pictures. I need to get somemore batteries and start posting, as that is the most fun part of seeing any blogspot! Hope all is well!
Jessica
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like you are busy. You are so good about your food storage. I am sad we didn't get to see you when we were in Utah. Maybe next time you come out to visit us!
I'm so glad I got in on your sweet blog. I'm excited to keep up with you better. Your kids are darling and you're a great mom!
AAAww, I just keep getting further and further behind dont I! We need to really start doing it together! We are home now so lets plan something for next week.
Hey Jess! How are things going with you guys? Did Braxton get sunburned at all from the park? I was a bad mommy and forgot to put sunscreen on Kayden. He was soo red! poor guy! The reunion was allright. A little disappointing. People haven't grown up very much yet in the five years. But it was nice to see some familar faces. Not very many people showed up though. Don't worry, you didn't miss much. None of the old group was there. Well, post some more stuff. I love hearing about what's going on on your end! Love you!
Jessica that is so funny about the whole potty training story. I had a good laugh. It sounds like things are great! Good to hear!
Post a Comment