As crazy as this sounds, we just got a CD of our wedding photo's.
We haven't had any printed out or made up yet, so it was fun to go back and look through them. I loved the picture of the temple in this one. It was just starting to snow.
As crazy as this sounds, we just got a CD of our wedding photo's.
We haven't had any printed out or made up yet, so it was fun to go back and look through them. I loved the picture of the temple in this one. It was just starting to snow.
4 comments:
I can NOT belive you just got your pictures! Thank is crazy. However, I am sure it will be a blast to go through them and to add some to the walls of your home :)
I bet that was so much fun to go back through and look at those!
That is crazy! How long did that take? I remember your beautiful wedding. So many people! So long ago...HA!
Wow, that's gorgeous!
Post a Comment