Saturday, June 14, 2008

Family Pictures







We had family pictures taken the other day. It was so fun and such a beautiful place to go and play. Krista and Ty were so wonderful and patient with us. It's hard to get pictures with little ones, but Ty did a great job and obtained many bruises making Braxton laugh. Braxton just turned two the other day and it's been such a fun age. It's so fun to be able to capture his little personality in pictures that we can look at when he's older

6 comments:

sharpest family said...

Jess, I love all of those. You're friend is very talented, well, it helps that you're all so photogenic too!! Darling!

Linda said...

I love the new posts. What wonderful pictures and the story of teaching Braxton of baptism and his turning to teach Logan the same is precious. Thanks for sharing. I could just hear him through the way you typed his words. Love ya tons, Mom sharp

Chelsie Wilde said...

Those are too cute! She did a great job!

Mandi said...

I love the family pictures. You are such a cute little family :)

redhead said...

Um. You guys are just too cute!! Cutest little family i ever did see! :)

Aly said...

Those pictures are great! I LOVE the one of you and Ry together. Your boys are gorgeous. Lucky girl.