Hey guys, it's the Lord's. We want to invite you to view our blog, too, so email us at laurens_way7@hotmail.com and we'll send you an invite.Cute kid, that Braxton. We'll have to hook him up with Rachel or Rebecca. Make sure he saves a spot on his dance card for them.
So, so cute! I Love the glasses. We cant wait to get together with you guys tomorrow... Halie cant wait to play with Braxton and Adysen, I am sure, is very excited to lounge out with Logan!
The Sharp family-Those are some great pictures, what a cute (in the manliest way possible) family! Thanks for the invitation to the blog...Maw
Oh my!! He is so cute! I'm going to miss him so much! Loves:)
I love the shirt! And he looks so studious in Mom's glasses - hey Ryan, maybe he'll grow up to be a nerd/genius like your big sister! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey guys, it's the Lord's. We want to invite you to view our blog, too, so email us at laurens_way7@hotmail.com and we'll send you an invite.
Cute kid, that Braxton. We'll have to hook him up with Rachel or Rebecca. Make sure he saves a spot on his dance card for them.
So, so cute! I Love the glasses. We cant wait to get together with you guys tomorrow... Halie cant wait to play with Braxton and Adysen, I am sure, is very excited to lounge out with Logan!
The Sharp family-
Those are some great pictures, what a cute (in the manliest way possible) family! Thanks for the invitation to the blog...
Maw
Oh my!! He is so cute! I'm going to miss him so much! Loves:)
I love the shirt! And he looks so studious in Mom's glasses - hey Ryan, maybe he'll grow up to be a nerd/genius like your big sister! :)
Post a Comment