

Grandma took Braxton to the store while Ryan and I went out. She brought him back with the cutest outfit. He had to keep telling Me and Ryan about his boots the rest of the day. He loved them! He followed Papa all over the yard trying to help with anything he could. He is such a sweet boy!

4 comments:
I LLLOOOOVVVEEEE it!! He is such a doll and quite the little cowboy. It looks like ya'all had a great time at the ranch.
How adorable!! I didn't even know they made little belt buckles that tiny... and those boots! So cute! It looks like his parents have an awesome location!!
Holy cow jess, it has been way too long since we have caught up! Your kids are so cute! I am glad you emailed me about your blog! We have one too, you'll have to check us out at codyandkristin.blogspot.com. We need to catch up, I don't even know where you guys live!
Braxton is getting so big. He is so cute, and I love the little cowboy outfit. How is little Logan doing? I hope all is well.
Post a Comment