Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer 2013 Fishing at Burriston Ponds

Wow! It has been along time since I have endeavored an update on here. It will be a few different posts, but I want to highlight some of our awesome, adventure-filled summer. We did a lot of fishing this year. One particular trip, Ryan took Braxton and Logan at 5 am on a trip to Burriston Ponds... They caught ten good sized trout in less than 4 hours. They were delicious, too! Braxton and Logan love fishing and take advantage of the entire experience. We hike around while the poles sit. Look for lizards, bugs, snakes and anything that moves, really. Parker loves throwing rocks in the water, scaring all the fish away. It gives us a great chance to get away and put our world on hold for a few hours. I have many more picture of canyon/fishing adventures I will upload and add.

No comments: