We had fun trying out "scary" recipes in the month of October. I didn't think to take pictures of any of them! Ryan grabbed the camera after we had eaten and took these pics. There's only one snake left, but it'll remind me for next year. We did snake calzones, hotdog mummies, spiderweb tomato soup, and a couple others that I can't think of at the moment. Happy October!!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Spooky Dinners
We had fun trying out "scary" recipes in the month of October. I didn't think to take pictures of any of them! Ryan grabbed the camera after we had eaten and took these pics. There's only one snake left, but it'll remind me for next year. We did snake calzones, hotdog mummies, spiderweb tomato soup, and a couple others that I can't think of at the moment. Happy October!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment