Friday, June 18, 2010

Braxton Turns FOUR!






Our sweet little Braxton has turned 4 years old. He is a wonderful helper who loves to take care of his brothers. He finds happiness in helping and serving others. When I was pregnant with Caleb, he often brought me a pillow and a drink of water to help me "feel better". What a thoughtful boy! His favorite songs to sing are "The other day, I saw a Bear", "I am a Child of God", and "Praise to the Man". His favorite colors are orange and green. He loves being outside. He is a great helper, especially with dad outside in the yard. He LOVES making people laugh, especially Logan. He has a great time with his cousins and a couple of good friends. Right now he is loving his sports class and enjoys story time at the library. Braxton loves picking out, checking out, and taking care of library books every week. I love this boy! He brings so much happiness and life to our house. He is a wonderful example to us of rememebering scriptures and prayers. We love you Braxton Ryan Sharp!!

No comments: