Yeah, where did you get kittens? Hallie has been BEGGING for a kitten but she got a crazy puppy instead and I dont think I could handle both! After this week things should settle down for us, besides tee ball 3 days a week . If you aren't busy we should get together next week!
3 comments:
Where the heck did you get kittens? I thought I taught you better than that, Ryan.
Yeah, where did you get kittens? Hallie has been BEGGING for a kitten but she got a crazy puppy instead and I dont think I could handle both! After this week things should settle down for us, besides tee ball 3 days a week . If you aren't busy we should get together next week!
There was a stray that was pregnant and starving, literally, and we have been taking care of her. We are trying to place her kittens now.
Post a Comment